Pages

4/24/12

Torrid Review: Guns N' Roses Top Hat Tee

I LOVE the distressed rock t-shirts Torrid has been carrying lately. I totally missed out on the other Guns 'n Roses tee they carried earlier in the year, and snapped this one up asap. I bought it in my normal size 2, and though it was a big snug on my bust (my bust is 45 inches around), it fit perfectly elsewhere (stomach, and arms area were a perfect fit). The fabric is super soft. I also love the distressed look of the graphic. Looks like they are sold out in all sizes except size "0".



REQUEST TO Torrid: please continue to carry these distressed rock n roll shirts. I would DIE if Torrid started selling any t-shirts from the following 80's hair bands...my top 3 choices..

Motley Crue
Def Leppard
Scorpions

I saw that Torrid just uploaded a few new rock tee's... definitely getting the AC/DC tee. Just an FYI Torrid, when you guys got all those Beatles shirts, I bought every single one! Loved them.

ETA 5-24-12: DO NOT put this shirt in the dryer, it will shrink. I did once, and it shrunk in the arms and chest area. For the next wash, I ended up hanging it to dry in my closet.



No comments:

Post a Comment