Pages

5/23/12

Torrid Review: Navy Embroidered Banded Bottom Top


Purchased this top on 4/3/12, and it is currently still available on Torrid.com in the clearance section. I bought this in my regular size 2. It runs very big, but I think it's because of the "dolman" type sleeves. It ran so big, that I probably could've bought this in size 1. So far it has been washed 3 times, and the crochet has held up well (this is with just regular washing, and NO dryer). There are 3 things I did not like with this top. 

1. it ran big, felt more like a size 3.
2. the dolman sleeves. I hate this type of sleeves as when you lift your arms, everyone can see your bra.
3. this top ran so big and baggy that it showed too much cleavage and had to pull the top up, so I wouldn't give everyone a show.

What I did like? I liked the softness of the fabric, color, and the banded waist. I think all shirts from Torrid should be banded!

Overall, had I tried it on a few times before taking off the tag, I would've returned it. Hmmm...maybe I should put it in the dryer to shrink it.

No comments:

Post a Comment