Pages

5/24/12

Torrid Returns

Ok, so the worst part of ordering goodies online is having the return them. Luckily, I visit the post office a couple of times a week, so I have no problem returning items that do not work out. 

Below I will be discussing items that I HAD to return to Torrid.com I was really upset, because I spent quite a bit during the "Haute Cash" event, and out of the 7 items purchased, I returned 5!

Items below were purchased on 4-12-12, and returned :( 

Twist tees black callie off shoulder tee. Currently still available on torrid.com This was returned because I did not like the elastic bottom. This should have been banded, not elastic. I wish Torrid would stop making tops with the elastic bottom. The elastic bottom made me look like I had a flap or something on my stomach, it just didn't look right. The fabric on this was VERY thin. I think it was see through it was so thin, almost like their burn out tees.


Twist tees black crochet flutter top. Currently still available on torrid.com This had an elastic smocked waist. Didn't like, as it looks like it was sewn unevenly. It didn't have a smooth waist like the one the model is wearing. The fabric on the waist area was scrunched. The crochet also felt very stiff. Shirt material was thin too.





Black lace yoke rose tee. Currently still available on torrid.com This fit me very loose, and I didn't like how shiny the silver was. I did like that it was banded though.


Gold rhinestone dome stretch ring. Currently still available on torrid.com I bought this in size 8/9, and it ran very big, felt more like a size 9/10. I really wish Torrid would carry more of their rings in size 7 and 8. Pretty please:)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment