Pages

11/7/13

Torrid makes poor quality shoes, save your money $$$

From torrid facebook page:
Torrid, I really love the style of this boot! One issue though: after just a few hours if wearing them at my office I noticed the heels are coming undone. Is there something that can be done even though I've worn it? Or is it one of those "you get what you paid for" craftsmanship? Please help!
 
 In my personal experience, Torrid shoes suck. I bought a pair of strappy heels about 3 years ago, and they were falling apart after the 1st wear! I say save your money and buy your shoes elsewear.
 

1 comment:

  1. Torrid shoes are awful, cheaply made but beautiful. Like a piece of art, look but do not touch and never buy! Save your money, Torrid won't take them back and a shoe repair place will tell you that they aren't even worth repairing.

    I have purchased 4 pairs of torrid shoes and boots from 2006 - 2010 (and was just about to make the same $80 mistake) they have all fallen apart. The bottom of the shoe and heel fall off! It's just glue, not stichted. Not worth it. They really need to stop making shoe type things.

    ReplyDelete