Pages

5/4/15

My Torrid store experience: buying a torrid dress

Long time no blog?

I recently went instore to Torrid to try to find a dress. I printed out the picture of the dress I was looking for...and come to find out it was an ONLINE ONLY exclusive. Wahhhh so I missed that part apparently when I was looking online on the Torrid website. UGH! Why do you do this to me Torrid? And I NEVER go into the Torrid store and the 1 time I decide to in nearly 10 years and the dress I really wanted was ONLINE only!



Anyways I decided to look around at the other dresses there and was sooo disappointed. I found 1 other dress I was semi-interested in and the fit was horrible. I don't know about you, but when I wear something I don't like for my bra to show...and yea it showed big time. Lace open back dress below.

Under the pits was a huge gaping space and my bra was not covered. Every where else though the fit was perfect. I'm a size 18/20 and tried on the size 2. And the sales lady already knew before I told her why the dress didn't work out for me...she was like "it was the huge lack of material under the arms, right?" so she already knew alot of people had trouble wearing this dress. Maybe I needed to size up due to my large bust? I should just stick to  my rules when it comes to shopping at Torrid, which is if you have a large bust avoid anything empire waist cuz it's not going to fit you properly.


No comments:

Post a Comment