Pages

1/30/23

Initial thoughts on my first Savage x Fenty plus size legging order

Just received my Savage x Fenty order and am excited to share. Only thing is, I pulled my back so a try on will have to wait. For now, I will be sharing my initial thoughts on the shipping and some pictures I snapped of the leggings.

 

Shipping: Ordered on Sunday, January 22, shipped on the 25th and received on the 30th. Quick shipping, correct order..no shipment issues at all.

Here's the peak performance legging in the color red cocoa in the packaging..and also the black caviar color as well.

 

Here's a picture of the mesh material. A quick inspection, I saw no flaws in the stitching and the mesh seems sturdy.

 

Another quick picture of the leggings..can't wait til I'm 100% so I can try these on. Hoping by the end of this week..




No comments:

Post a Comment