Pages

1/23/23

Review: 15 LB BALA BEAM in color blush

I recently purchased the 15lb Bala beam and have been loving it for my curl and press exercises. Before this, I was using a 10lb weighted bar from CAP barbell, but found it to be too tall for my 5'1" frame and the weight was not evenly distributed.

 


The Bala beam is only 36 inches in length, compared to the 51 inches of the CAP barbell, and it's much more comfortable for me to use. I was worried about the thickness of the bala beam, but my small hands have had no trouble holding onto it. 

 

I'm excited to eventually upgrade to the 25lb version as well. Overall, I highly recommend the Bala beam for anyone with a smaller frame or looking for a more evenly balanced weight.

 

Here's the product specs for the bala beam from their website:

Bala Beam’s sculptural, ergonomic design is perfect for concentrated and compound movements alike. Press, curl, row, squat and lunge to increase strength, agility, endurance and balance. You'll be working out before you know it.

  • Intended for strength training. 
  • Made of the highest quality fitness materials – steel wrapped in baby-soft silicone.
  • Includes 1x 15 LB Bala Beam.
  • Product Dimensions: 36” x 2 ¼” x 4 ½”

 


No comments:

Post a Comment