Pages

1/20/23

thin graphic shirts from Torrid, buy higher quality at Hot Topic

Well, the title says it all. I recently purchased 2 graphic tees from Torrid for my birthday and returned both. I actually lost money returning them, and probably could've made more had I kept and re-sold. My account was upgraded to the VIP status, and I thought free returns applied to past purchases. It did not. 


 

Anyways, because of this, I finally figured out why I no longer enjoy the tees from Torrid. It's because the material they use is too thin and a cotton blend. For graphic tees I prefer 100% cotton. If you're wanting a cool graphic tee with weight to it, I suggest checking out the Hot Topic graphic tees in men's sizes. They also carry women's plus size, but I prefer the men's sizes because they're usually 100% cotton. 

Tip: Wait for Hot Topic's $12 tee sale and stock up. Or buy them during the hot cash sale.  

Oh, Torrid, how I longed for thee, for graphic tees that were bold and free, but alas, my heart was filled with woe, for the shirts I bought were thin and low.

I thought my VIP status was grand, but free returns did not extend, to purchases made in the past, and my wallet suffered at last.

But in my loss, I found the light, the reason for my fashion plight, the material used was not divine, a cotton blend, not pure and fine.

Hot Topic, hear my desperate call, for your tees are weighty, standing tall, in men's sizes, I found my bliss, 100% cotton, a fashion hit.

So, all ye fashionistas fair, heed my words, beware, Of Torrid's tees that are not true, Hot Topic's deals are the way to go, dtock up on the $12 tee sale, or during hot cash, without fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment