Pages

8/16/13

Review: Coral burnout leopard print tee by Torrid: RETURNED

Another day, another return to Torrid. :( I really get sad when I have to return something to them. This time it was this shirt:


I have at least 3 or 4 burnout shirts from Torrid and this shirt is definitely a different quality (in a bad way). It was VERY thin. I know in general these are thin shirts, but this was so thin I was worried about snagging it. I have black burnout shirts, and I am able to wear them without a shirt underneath, and you can not see my bra. I tried this shirt on with a nude bra, and you could see it. There was no way I was going out with my bra showing, and I did not want to put a tank underneath either. So back it went. :(

I ended up using the return money on a pair of sandals from zappos. Torrid, why the low quality on your very expensive items?

I also have another bad item to tell you guys about, that I HAD to end up keeping. That will be another blog post so I can share pictures with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment