Pages

8/13/13

Torrid Halloween Costumes 2013

Does everyone remember last years fiasco with the Halloween kits? Well I do, because last year I actually wanted to wear a costume. Torrid did not make any costumes in 2012. Only Halloween "kits".

Here are some pictures of the disastrous excuse for a DIY (do it yourself) "costume". The Halloween kits of 2012 enraged quite a few Torrid customers. Me included. I quite enjoyed reading the complaints on their facebook page.


 


Torrid wanted you to walk around in underwear and slap the accessories on, and "ta da" you have your own DAMN costume. To me, this looks like something for the bedroom rather than a Halloween party.



Thank goodness this year Torrid came to it's senses and has real costumes.  My issue with these, is I think I've seen these from previous years maybe they have been updated. The only new one to me is the dia de los muertos costume. 

ETA: According to the Torrid facebook page, more costumes will be arriving in the upcoming weeks.


Are these from previous years? I swear I've seen them before.




No comments:

Post a Comment