Pages

5/4/15

May the fourth be with you tshirts at Torrid & Hot Topic

Today is May the 4th aka "may the fourth be with you" a play on "May the force be with you".

Torrid has 1 t-shirt that is Star Wars themed.  But to be honest...Hot Topic is where you want to head for Star Wars themed stuff. They have tons to choose from. Just if you are going to buy any of the clothing, may I suggest searching the men's section for a better fit. I"m a Torrid size 2, and I fit into the men's XL.


My favorite Star Wars themed items from Hot Topic are this R2d2 dress, don't know if this is a Halloween costume or not, but can you imagine this in plus size? OMG that would be so amazing.


Also love this  vintage looking tank top from Hot Topic.

My pick from the men's section is this tye dyed Darth Vader t-shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment