Pages

5/7/15

Torrid Cinderella

I love how Disney is offering up hip & stylish clothing options for adults.

I love subtlety when it comes to Disney stuff. Stuff that you have to be a fan of to "get" that's it's actually Disney stuff. One of those collections would be the Cinderella Torrid dresses.

When the Cinderella line popped up Torrid customers went crazy for it. If I remember correctly that stuff sold out quick, and they brought some pieces back due to high demand.

My favorite piece has to be this Cinderella inspired dress. Can you see the glass slipper silhouettes throughout the dress? I can't quite make out what the other silhouettes are? Is that supposed to the the carriage?


I love anything with quotes, so this along with it being Cinderella themed is a WIN in my book.

Here's a direct link to anything Cinderella that is left:
http://search.torrid.com/search#w=cinderella

No comments:

Post a Comment