Pages

7/14/22

FOUND: Plus size mesh active wear tank tops on Amazon

After scouring the internet for high end plus size mesh active wear, and coming up empty handed..I headed over to Amazon to see what I could find. 

I found a few tank tops/crop tops, and I ordered this fishnet tank top from CLOZOZ on amazon. According to their size chart, I should be able to fit into their size 2x. The reviews say this tank runs large so it should be able to accommodate my 46" bust. I'll let you know how that goes when I receive it. If I like it enough, I'll probably end up ordering it in white too. 

EDIT: This top ran short in length, I would suggest only for smaller bust plus size people who have a short torso or don't mind a crop top. On me it hit me right above my waist.


 

Other mesh pieces I found and added to my amazon wish list..

This Gary Majdell see through muscle tank top in white, fits up to 45" bust and according to reviews has tons of stretch.

 

 

Found a cheaper version of the fishnet mesh tank from Verdusa that actually goes up to a 48" bust. It's also available in white. I might consider this one if the one I ordered is too small.

 


Here's another version but it's cropped with sleeves and fits up to 48 inch bust and the material is stretchy. 


 Now for the mesh shorts I mentioned in my previous post, I have not found anything comparable. 😭😭


No comments:

Post a Comment