Pages

7/11/22

Suggestion: sexy active wear for plus size

Latest obession has been anything mesh..and see through work out clothes. I'm a size 16 or 18 in some clothes, Torrid size 1 sometimes 2, and slowly reducing and working towards a 10..size 12-14 would be more realistic..


So the one place I have found EXACTLY what I'm looking for is ALO yoga. There are 2 pieces I want in my collection of work out clothing, but they don't make my size. Their store is reminding me of the a store from the 90's called 5-7-9..which as a teenager, I thought I was fat being a junior size 11 or 13 at the time...

This black set with mesh top and bottom. Want shorts exactly like this..

Also this mesh top..been wanting a mesh work out tank with wicking mesh fabric as pictured.
 

I did some research and found their material is able to stretch quite a bit, but these pieces I want only go up to size Large. According to their blog post their size large can stretch up to size 14, and extra large fits up to size 18. After searching their site, there's very few pieces that actually go up to extra large. Seems to be only extra small, small, medium and large. :( 

Ultimately, what I'm seeking is more plus size active wear with mesh..pleaseeee. I can't be the only one!!! OR ALO YOGA please make more of your pieces in size extra large..I would buy every color you make. Or Torrid please consider making a mesh active wear line.


No comments:

Post a Comment