Pages

6/24/22

Design flaw in torrid panties

Torrid needs to re-design their panties. The crotch on their panty is too small. I'm surprised I haven't come across more complaints about this in the reviews. This post might be a bit TMI. 🤷

The cheeky panty is Torrid's more full coverage panty with out going full granny panty. I can't even wear a thin panty liner, let alone a pad! See how little the crotch area is below..almost looks like a thong in the front.


 

If by chance any Torrid designers read this, please reference the Hanes, Just my size panties and copy that exact pattern. It's perfect for the simple fact that I can wear a pad or pantiliner. Then I'd actually be able to wear my pretty new panties during my period, rather than my older (but still in good shape) hanes just my size panties.


Other complaints about their panties I have read in reviews is to get rid of the lace. I agree because it can be irritating to sensitive skin and sweaty too.


No comments:

Post a Comment