Pages

11/3/22

Mercari review after selling for 2 months

Would I recommend the mercari app? Yes! If you have stuff you need to get rid of, try the app out. I've been selling on the app for 2 months now and am currently at $1057 profit. Here's a few screen shots from my account. It's easy to buy and sell on Mercari. Get up to $30 when you get started. Use code MBFZFZ when you sign up with my link: https://merc.li/pe768Q5Qb


 

Here's a few tips after selling on the app for 2 months..and if you have any questions, let me know!

Definitely check your jewelry box for James Avery, lots of quick sells with the extra jewelry I had laying around.

I also was able to make room in my closet and drawers with all the extra clothing I was not wearing..due to either no longer being into that style or no longer fit. Torrid seems to do well, especially older Torrid items with skull graphics (which I seem to have grown out ) or any licensed graphic. 

Examples of items that sold quickly..band shirts with a graphic, AC/DC, Boston, Mona Lisa. I also quickly sold plus size crop tops on mercari. For some reason I went through a phase where I ordered crop tops and then never wore them. A crop top I sold actually sat un-used in my closet for 2 years. Couldn't believe that much time had passed. I've come to find I actually like oversized tees and finally broke this crop top buying habit..

I also had clothing in my drawer that would actually make me angry just because I knew it was ill fitting or no longer brought me joy..get rid of those items that no longer spark joy! It's easy to buy and sell on Mercari. Get up to $30 when you get started. Use code MBFZFZ when you sign up with my link: https://merc.li/pe768Q5Qb


No comments:

Post a Comment