Pages

8/23/22

The best James Avery necklace chain

Want to know what the best chain is at James Avery, and why? Keep reading..

 

I own several sterling silver chains from James Avery. In my opinion, the best chain is the heavy cable chain necklace

Here's a picture of the light cable chain vs the heavy cable chain. 


Both chains use the exact same size clasp..😮😲



If you buy the heavy cable chain..you can hook the clasp onto the links to easily change the size..I purchased the 22 inch chain, and sometimes like to wear it higher up to make it an 18" chain. 

 


Basically, you're getting two chains for the price of one. Love having versatile pieces in my jewelry box. I reach for the heavy cable chain often, and offset the chunkiness by layering a light cable chain necklace and tiny charm. 


No comments:

Post a Comment