Pages

8/22/22

The best pieces from the Torrid Halloween collection for 2022

Here's my picks for the best pieces from Torrid for Halloween 2022. Fun fact, my birthday is on Halloween and until last year, I didn't own any sort of Halloween clothing or decorations. 👻💀👽 Now, I can't get enough, and am looking for one perfect Halloween piece to buy. 

First up, my favorite jewelry pieces:

These crystal skeleton earrings are 3.5 inches tall! You can't tell from the picture, but the skeleton also has arms :)

 
I actually wanted the brooch version of this spider..boo I waited too long and it's sold out:( Wish Torrid listed how big this spider ring is..could be 2 inches tall? Can't really tell without a size reference.


spider and web crystal earrings, 2.5 inches tall


This Pooh sweater is my favorite piece from Torrid's Halloween drop..one critique..This looks really slim fit if the model is wearing a size 1. My usual size is a 1 or 14/16..I would order a size 2. 

 

Really appreciate the clothing with out words and just a cute graphic. Less is more, love this top with hello kitty as a mummy and her cute purple bow.


Out of these 2 pieces I would only purchase the Universal Monsters the bride of Frankenstein button up shrug and style it with some black cropped leggings and a red foxy cami


This would be my costume pick, a Wonder Woman set of leggings and matching top. Although I can't locate the top:( unless it sold out and I missed it. I would top this off with their cocoon cardigan/kimono since there's no way I'm wearing a strapless bra, just because I've never had much success.


Torrid, please consider making mini dress versions of the maxi styles..I love this but wouldn't be able to wear since I'm only 5'1"

I'm not a huge Disney fan at all but this is a cute pattern and I'd actually purchase the Mickey Mouse Halloween sweater and leggings


Final pick, again less is more..this has a glow in the dark vampire teeth graphic..


No comments:

Post a Comment