Pages

8/15/22

Locked out of ebay account & selling on mercari instead

Long story short, my ebay account has 2 step verification and is attached to a phone number I don't have access to. I have to call ebay support to get back into my account, and need my husband on the line since he's the account holder. Anyways, I say this because I wanted to clear out my closet. 

 

Then I remembered my brother telling me about the mercari app..so finally after hearing about it these past couple of years from him, signed up and in less than 24 hours started making money. The app is very user friendly, the only caveat is having to wait for the buyer to rate for you to get paid. Which if you're fast with shipping, should be about 1 week.  

 

 
It's nice having the extra room in my drawers, and now I finally am figuring out I'm only interested in active wear for now. 
 
If you would like to start clearing out your closet and making some extra cash, check out my link..
 
Edit 8/19/22: I surpassed my goal of $100 that I set up on mercari and cashed out at $180 in a week! Really cool site, highly recommend! EDIT 8/22/22: Currently at 266.11 in 2 weeks..

Here's my actual screen shots for proof..I don't know why I waited so long..the app is super easy to use compared to when I used the ebay app last year.
 
 




 
It's easy to buy and sell on Mercari. Get up to $30 when you get started. Use code MBFZFZ when you sign up with my link: https://merc.li/pe768Q5Qb

No comments:

Post a Comment