Pages

8/12/22

up-close pictures of Adidas Ivy Park Ivytopia silver metallic biker shorts

Finally received my Adidas Ivy Park light grey/silver metallic biker shorts. Omg..the pictures on the Adidas.com website do no justice to this material..

They feel sleek/slick/sexy with a slight texture. I'm on the high end of 1x, size 16 with a big belly and the 1x is a tighter fit than the regular Adidas 1x biker shorts. They fit real tight on my hips, and will fit better once I'm less bloated. I'm holding steady at 208lbs, and saw a woman on youtube squeeze into 1x, she stated her weight is 260lbs. These definitely are able to stretch quite a bit.

 

I also took pictures of the inside, which has a mesh lining sewn into the short, and could be worn with out under wear. 

crotch shot 😀😀


tags and care instructions..$95!! I love Bey but I wouldn't pay that much for these. Luckily, I snagged these for $47.63 shipped.


Also the silver stripes are a darker grey, with a subtle metallic sheen AND are also reflective! 


 Here's a few shots with my photo light





 edit 8/22/22: washed cold and hung dry, the material has lost some of it's sparkle:(

No comments:

Post a Comment