Pages

8/3/22

Ivy Park x Adidas Ivytopia silver metallic biker shorts

My latest fashion obsession is bike shorts. Any shorts that look sporty with the 3 stripes from adidas or a unique pattern. 

 

After convincing myself I didn't need anything from the Adidas x Ivy Park collab Ivytopia, I caved and purchased the biker shorts in plus size 1x, color silver metallic. I scoured the internet for close up pics in different lighting of the silver metallic fabric, I found this video on youtube from, Xo Jeanne. At around the :37 mark she has close ups of the silver material, and she reviews/models the silver metallic set at around the 15:00 mark. Check out her video if you're interested in the Ivytopia collection, she reviews quite a few pieces. 

Click photo to see up close video of fabric


 

No comments:

Post a Comment