Pages

1/27/23

Found: plus size mesh leggings from Savage x Fenty by Rhianna

As I blogged about last year, finding plus-size mesh active wear has been a challenge.. but, my search came to an end when I stumbled upon Savage x Fenty's website. They had exactly what I had been searching for, and I couldn't be more excited. Other than Adidas having one mesh top last year that quickly sold out, I haven't been able to find plus size mesh active wear. Well, last week I stumbled upon the Savage x Fenty website, and they had exactly what I've been searching for.

I ordered the Peak performance high waist mesh leggings in size 2x, as reviews suggested they run small.

Here are the Peak performance high waist mesh legging, linked below>>I opted for the red cocoa and black caviar colors, and my order came to a total of $31.32 for two pairs of leggings, including free shipping. I'm eagerly awaiting their arrival and can't wait to post a review. Here's hoping that Savage x Fenty will introduce shorts in their mesh active wear line for the summer.

 
Here's a more daring pair, the run 2 you high waist mesh legging with a heart shape butt, linked below:


This is another pair I considered, the flow high waist trimmed legging, linked below 



No comments:

Post a Comment