Pages

2/14/23

New Pandora moments custom charm bracelet

My bracelet is here!! and I chose the Pandora moments snake chain bracelet, in size 7.5 I measured my wrist and I'm 17cm, and it's a perfect fit. I'm new to Pandora and was confused on which bracelet to start with. I picked this one because it has 2 sections to add clip charms to hold your charms in place. 

Here's the 3 charms I picked to start my Pandora charm bracelet..well 2 charms and 1 safety chain.


top view of charms..


bottom view..

 

the bracelet I picked..

 

really sad..none of my James Avery charms fit..I will have to purchase some split rings to add them..I measured what size for split rings by measuring the butterfly charm from Ohm beads..you will need 8mm split rings and a pair of pliers..



bracelet design..the butterfly, shell and sunflower charms are from ohm beads..

 

17cm wrist with the 7.5 snake chain bracelet..

 


I'm really considering going back for 2 clip charms with their current promo...I would get 2 heart clip charms and another heart charm..hmm..

A few cons after wearing this bracelet 4 days now..the bracelet pulls on your arm hairs..and also the safety chain unscrews it self so it sort of defeats the purpose..you might be better off purchasing 2 clip charms instead..

No comments:

Post a Comment