Pages

2/10/23

Review Pandora Star Wars Grogu sterling silver charm

Here's my first purchase ever from Pandora. I bought the Star Wars Grogu charm. From ordering to receiving the charm, everything went smoothly. Order was placed on February 1st and delivered on the 7th. Total for my order with shipping and taxes for one charm was $44.53

 

Here's a few pictures along with a ruler for size reference. I can't believe Pandora doesn't have a picture that shows scale of the charms. I also took a few pictures with a charm of around the same price point from James Avery. The Pandora charm definitely has more weight to it.

My order was shipped in a small rectangle box. Since I chose no gift packaging, my charm arrived in a plastic baggie inside a jewelry box. An invoice was included and also a notice with QR code to check on the website for jewelry care & warranty information.

 

My charm did not come like this in the box..I did this for the picture..


Front view of Grogu..

his tiny feet..

back view of the charm..with the stamp..

Here's a proper size reference..along with a charm from James Avery around the same price..

I also partook in their other recent promo of 30% off if you purchased a bracelet with 3 charms. I will be sharing what I picked soon, and am so excited to start growing my Pandora collection. One thing is for sure, I really appreciate all the promos/sales they have. James Avery hasn't had any sort of sale for a couple of years now. I may have found a new place to indulge in my sterling silver jewelry collection..


No comments:

Post a Comment